Stars of South Africa on Zambezi Queen
3 Nights Cape Town, 4-Night Safari Cruise, 2 Nights Victoria Falls, 2 Nights Johannesburg, 3 Nights Greater Kruger National Park
Your journey begins with a three-night stay in picturesque Cape Town. Next, fly to Kasane, Botswana to begin your Zambezi Queen safari cruise on the Chobe River. Explore Chobe National Park, home to one of the densest populations of wildlife on the African continent. Spend two nights at the legendary Victoria Falls before flying to Johannesburg for two nights ...
The Zambezi Queen (2009) was specifically designed for wildlife cruising on Botswana’s Chobe River, offering views of elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds and many other animals. The ship features modern accommodations, delicious cuisine, an air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar, plus an open-air pool deck that provides 360-degree game viewing. As this stylish “floating lodge” leisurely traverses a short stretch of the river between two secluded sites, the animals in this wildlife haven perceive no threat and come to the river to drink and bathe. This affords an amazingly up-close view, almost near enough to touch – truly the epitome of an African river safari.
- Spacious accommodations, measuring from 215-300 sq. ft.
- Private step-out balcony
- Sitting area perfect for admiring wildlife gathering along the shoreline
- Comfortable contemporary decor
- Elegantly-appointed public areas
- Enclosed air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar
- Open-air pool deck for 360-degree game watching
- Eco-friendly with water jet propulsion system, solar heating system and onboard water purification plant
- All meals included during the cruise with complimentary wine and beer
- Enjoy delicious cuisine while observing the surrounding wildlife
- Bar includes local & imported spirits, wine and beers